About Rua Design
- Rua Design was established in 2003, and has wide experience working with organizations and companies to establish and improve their web presence.
- Rua Design is also involved in the related fields of Internet of Things (IoT), product design, sustainability and circular economy concepts. The product design page has a paper providing a conceputal analysis of product design and industrialization in Developing economies.
- Rua Design's main developer is Tony Murray, and the company is based in Utrecht, the Netherlands
- The company regularly works along with other developers, programmers, website designers, and graphic designers, in teams, or through collaboration in order to achieve project goals.
- Rua Design adopts a positive, co-operative and optimistic working ethos
- The values and goals of our clients are shared: the overall purpose and strategy of projects is central
- The visitors / 'end users' needs are a crucial starting point for a project
- Design Thinking is a key driver - both in Website Design and Product Design
- Rua Design is committed to positive social and technical development and goals in the context of sustainability and fairness